Sony launches thinnest camera ever – Sony CyberShot TX55
Sony CyberShot TX55 – thinnest camera ever
Everybody is counting down the days until September, when the thinnest camera , CyberShot TX55 , we have ever seen will be launched!
Sony CyberShot TX55 is smashing the market having only 12.2mm (this is a bit thicker than a pencil!). But when it comes to resolution, zoom quality and keeping performance – the size is not an issue. Sony is using brand new technologies to fulfill our expectations:
- By Pixel Super Resolution: the 5X optical zoom range is doubled with this innovating technology, so it can reach 10X optical zoom without any quality or sharp loose .
- Picture Effect: it eliminates the use of other photo-editing programs on taken pictures, as it allows everybody to express his / hers artistic ideas using the built in camera’s effects.
- Image stabilizer for shooting even while walking (so it corrects possible vertical or horizontal handshakes)
- 3D pictures
- Detailed 42.9 MP 3D panorama shooting ability
- Large touchscreen display of 3.3”
- High Resolution images of 16.2 MP
- 1080i AVCHD video, 60 fps, full HD function
- Flash memory and card slot compatible with M2 and micro SD / SDHC (up to 16 GB for ideal media) – the cards offered by Sony have free downloadable PC software
- You can take a 12 MP picture while recording, without interrupting your full HD video
- Styled new look, four colors available: black, silver, red and purple.
The rumored price is 350$, but it’s worth every penny if the camera performs as it is told.